3Dimensional Printing is the multicolored result of different recording sessions of a couple of 3D printers (the Sharebot NG – Next Generation and the DeltaWASP 20 40) at Fabb and at FabLab Milan between 2014 and 2015.
All the sounds were recorded directly as uncompressed .wav files through both a RME Fireface UCX and a Zoom H6 Portable Recorder.
Duration ranges vary from 1 to 5 minutes, with the most sonically interesting excerpts from full printing cycles. Lots of pattern and sequences are available for selection and transformation.
Five different transducers were chosen to capture all the sonic details of these mechanisms:
– C-SERIES pro contact microphones, hand-made by Jez Riley French;
– Barcus Berry 4000 Planar Wave System (Piezo crystal sensor+4000XL Piezo Preamp);
– Piezo Film Tab Contact Microphones by Cold Gold Audio;
– Custom Induction Coil Pick-up (also used to create the Unseen Noises collection);
– Zoom MSH-6 MS Capsule (the stereo image of the Mid-Side recordings is rendered as balanced stereo LR files).
Here is what you get in “3Dimensional Printing”:
3JrF_C-SERIES (8 items)
Barcus-Berry 4000 (8 items)
Cold Gold Contact Microphones (8 items)
Induction Coil Pick-up (19 items)
Zoom H6 MS capsule (22 items)
Audio Format: Broadcast Wave Files (.wav)
Bit Depth: 24-bit
Size: 5.73 GB
Download size is 4.61 GB (compressed .rar archive)
Electromagnetic informations are invisible and omnipresent. In every city, especially […]$40.00 Add to cart
Hologram Room [USO001] is the first bundle of the abstract […]$35.00 Add to cart
Transmission apparatus is a recombinant sound library available as a […]$49.00 – $69.00 Select options