3Dimensional Printing is the multicolored result of different recording sessions of a couple of 3D printers (the Sharebot NG – Next Generation and the DeltaWASP 20 40) at Fabb and at FabLab Milan between 2014 and 2015.
Click here to listen to the audio demo!
Five different transducers were chosen to capture all the sonic details of these mechanisms:
– C-SERIES pro contact microphones, hand-made by Jez Riley French;
– Barcus Berry 4000 Planar Wave System (Piezo crystal sensor+4000XL Piezo Preamp);
– Piezo Film Tab Contact Microphones by Cold Gold Audio;
– Custom Induction Coil Pick-up (also used to create the Unseen Noises collection);
– Zoom MSH-6 MS Capsule (the stereo image of the Mid-Side recordings is rendered as balanced stereo LR files).
Join our mailing list to receive an exclusive deal before the upcoming release!